Tuesday 18 March 2014

FINAL PROJECT



Hello to all of u, wlcome 2 my blog which I post everything about myself and my Life. 
I've never thought that 1 would h've my own blog as i think it's a waste of time writing of non-educational stuff on internet, but now i've changed my mind that writing, whatever u think will lead u to be more competent, really huh?

Now, i'm writing this while seeing the perfect view in front of me.
I 'm looking what's happening outside and i finally can see the front building. Yeah, there's no more thick mist and the harmful haze is almost come to an end.

oh, ok, today is Tuesday, March 18, 2014. I plan to do a research about my final project that Mr. Sailendra asked me to do as my research is not really strong to support my idea and design. 
So, I guess, I should go out somewhere to find the existing product that sell the snack or something that related to my task. Be4 i start telling u more abot it, let me introduce myself (hahaha....mengarut je) my nama is Nur Sabrina n I'm a graphic student at college situated @ the heart of Kuala Lumpur. (ckp je la KLMUC)... I'm 29 years old now n i think my i'm not a girl anymore n i'm a women! (ohh...tidak!)
 
It seems that I couldn't believe that i h've already grown up to be an adult guy. Ok, never mind that's not what i'm gonna tell ya! but anyway, i'm so glad becoz i will be completing my studies very soon n  can't wait to become a worker as i had never gained any working experience.
Now, i'm studying in a short semester which i h've only 9 weeks n this week is week 4. So, 4 this final project i h've decided to make a packaging design.

I ' d done designing my dream packaging before n this idea doesn't really work.
Below is my 1st idea n i designed it last month where my previous graphic design friends were working on their final project. 


 
 

 

On de 1st day of class, sir had asked me about what i would like to do in final project n what was my interest in dis course?
Actually, i'm more into publication n printing which i like magazine n newspaper so much, but, if i'm going to do a magazine or any printed book material, i think i wouldn't h've much time to complete it during the short period. So, when the question arrived from my lecturer about it, i just told him that i like packaging design n i want to design a food packaging. I chose banana as my primary idea n i would come out with banana chips (Kerepek Pisang).

 

Kerepek pisang? xda bnda lain ke ko nk but? tnya kwn aku dgn hairannya... 

Yeah, i don't want to take risk of creating something that i'm not capable to deliver. i think it's a simple suggestion of what i'm going to do. So, I started sketching from that day. 
 
1st, I g've my product name as KL Banana Chips n i did research on that. I did sketching n came with the information research about the benefit of banana, target audience, objective n many more.

 
This is a mind map

 
This is my proposal

 
The logo development

The after several weeks, i met some graphic lectures to ask them about my idea n sketches.
I got the feedback which i should alter my 1st idea. They said, the name of product was not really cool.
 
They disliked KL Banana Chips as a packaging name n suggested me other name for it. One of them suggested me to make my plain banana chips to something that my target audience will surely purchase it. The lectures suggested me to mix banana chips with chocolate n the name of product is Choco Banana Chips.

Oh yeah, i got a new name for it!
So, i did sketching again with new names n this time i thought it would be better if i put an image of monkey on my packaging design. 

Then i drew monkeys n i would choose one of them to be applied on my next design items.


  

  

  

  

  

The lecturer also told me if i u want to draw a monket, make sure it's cute.
So, yesterday when i showed my latest progress to Sir Sailendra, he said "ok" n please do more research on what i did.

Huhuhu...

One more thing, i would like to thank's to Aiman Faiez 4 sending me the report 4 the guidance n also i would like to thank's to Nur Amalina 4 helping me choosing a good name of new company n the company's name is Krepack.
She had ever said when the lecturer ask o why do u choose Krepack as yor company name, just tell him that Krepack means Kerepek inside of pack (packaging).

The company sell the variety of Kerepek (crisp)
Ok, bellow is the company logo that i just created yesterday.

  

Ok, that's all 4 this time thank u 4 reading...  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment