Saturday 15 March 2014

SABRINA ANUAR

Hi, my name is Nur Sabrina Anuar n I'm a graphic design student in Kuala Lumpur. This year (2014) is de last year I study in KLMUC, if I'm not mistaken, my stdy will be last until de end of de year.
I'm so hepi stdying in KLMUC which is situated at the heart of Kuala Lumpur city. Here, I'm so lucky 4 a chance to meet new frends n best lecturers. They'r so nice n really good 2 me.

  
Graphic Design :-)
According 2 Wikipedia.com, graphic design is a creative process, one most often involving a client n a designer n traditionally completed in conjunction with producers of form. Common uses of graphic design include identity (logos n branding), publications (magazines, newspapers n books), advertisements n product packaging. 

4 example, a product package might include a logo or other artwork, organized text n pure design elements such as shapes n color which unify de piece. Composition is one of de most important features of graphic design, especially when using pre-existing materials or diverse elements.
 
 

 ok, here is a brief of graphic design course in KLMUUC.
The Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Graphic Design is a 3-year programme. 
But me, graduates with Diploma in Graphic Design get credit transfer 4 de 1st year.




The subject covers de fundamental of design such as typography, drawing, electronic publishing, basic graphic knowledge n software applications.
Part of de curriculum include exposure in advertising concepts, creative visual thinking, animation, advanced photography, branding, web n creative problem solving. 

 

In de final year, students need 2 do portfolio development, design management & professional practice n digital effect. at de end of de semester, student ' r required 2 attend a 3-month practical training.  
So, being a graphic designer is really fun as u can develop yor creativity every task u do.


4 me, I'm truly interested 2 become a graphic designer becoz it's my dream n ambition since i was in form 4. When my frends opt 2 be police, doctor, lawyer n any other famous career, I myself h've my own chosen career is graphic design, as we knOw, we can't predict the future, but, if i'm fated 2 be in dis industry, I would be hepi.


 
 That's why I choose KLMUC as my institution 2 further my stdy in dis field.


 

Be4 I choose 2 stdy in a new place, I will make a research about it 1st. 4 example, after completing my Diploma (Diploma Graphic Design in Malaysia) I visited KLMUC website, reading forum that discuss about people who studied in KLMUC, read newspaper advertisement n did comparison 2 other university that offer de same course.
I like using typography, color, shape n line. I also like 2 draw n creating poster, banner, banting n other grahphic items.
I love everything that i learn in de college. When i stdy in de class, i like using software like adobe photoshop, illustrator n indesign becoz they' r easy 2 learn.


 

Actually, i like printing n publication. I read book, magazine n newspaper almost every week. I love design something that i can print out n distribute 2 everyone.



 

My favourite subjects are:
photography,
typography,
packaging design,
graphic illustration,
image manipulation application,
advertising, copywriting, storyboarding & Layout,
design management n professional practise,
creative solution n visual thinking.

1 comment:

  1. jual obat bius wanita
    http://www.obat-bius.org/obat-bius-wanita-ampuh/

    ReplyDelete